Official list of the people that were murdered by the super cool pro-European Maidanites in Odessa. (share it) The list is just the official. We know that there are more people that were killed.
We need lawyers able to promote legal actions against the criminals that burnt this people alive. We will not forget, we will not forgive. Rest is peace all of you.
1.Biryukov Andrey Vasilyievich, born 1978 – was shot.
2.Julkov Alexandr Yurievich – was shot.
3.Yavorskiy Nickolay Anatolyievich, was shot.
Petrov Gennadiy Igorevich, born 1985 – was shot.
5.Brajevskiy Andrey Gennadievich, born 1987 – falling from height.
6. P. Vadim Vadimovich, born 1996 – falling from height.
7. Zayatz Igor Leonidovich, born 1968 – falling from height.
8. Kusch Ruslan Olegovich, born 1984 – falling from height.
9.Varenikina Anna Anatolyievna, born 1955 – gas poisoning.
10.Kalin Anatoliy Andreevich, born 1976 – gas poisoning.
11.Nikitenko Maxim Alekseevich, born 1964 – falling from height.
12. Ostotjnyuk Igor Evgenyievich, born 1964 – faling from height.
13. Bullakh Victor Dalkhakovich, born 1986 – falling from height.
14.Ivanov Igor Vladimirovich, born 1986 – was shot.
15. Markin Vyacheslav Vladimirovitch, born 1969 – falling from height.
16. Negaturov Vadim Vitalyievich, born 1959 – died from burns.
17. Gnatenko Yevgeniy Nickolayevich, born 1952 – gas poisoning.
18.Poluyakh Alla Anatoylievna, born 1962 – gas poisoning.
19.Yakovenko Irina Vladimirovna, born 1959 – gas poisoning.
20. Kushnaryov Gennadiy Alexandrovich, born 1975 – gas poisoning.
21. Mishin Sergey Sergeevich, born 1985 – gas poisoning.
22. Pikalova Svetlana Valeryievna, born 1981 – gas poisoning.
23.Kovriga Nickolay Sergeevich, born 1984 – gas poisoning.
24. Sadovnichiy Alexandr Kuzmich, born 1954 – gas poisoning.
25.Brigar Vladimir Anatolyievich, born 1984 – gas poisoning.
26.Nickityuk Dmitriy Igorevich, born 1974 – gas poisoning.
27.Mitchik Yevgeniy Vasilyievich, born 1983 – gas poisoning.
28.Stepanov Vicktor Vasilyievich, born 1948 – gas poisoning.
29. Kostyuhin Sergey Nikolayievich, born 1967 – gas poisoning.
30. Novitzkiy Vladimir Mikhaylovich, born 1944 – gas poisoning.
31. Polevoy Viktor Pavlovich, born 1966 – gas poisoning.
32. Bejanitzkaya Kristina Alezandrovna, born 1992 – gas poisoning.
33. Lomakina Nina Ivanovna, born 1953 – gas poisoning.
34. Kononov Alexandr Vladislavovich, born 1959 – gas poisoning.
35.Gnatenko Andrey Nikolayevich, born 1989 – gas poisoning.
36.Balaban Alexey Semyonovich, born 1982 – gas poisoning.
Source Wikileaks Party
On 6 May, Israelis celebrated their “independence day,” which they mark according to the Jewish lunar calendar.
Traditionally Israeli Jews hold public celebrations and picnics, especially in “national parks” typically built over the ruins of ethnically cleansed and destroyed Palestinian villages.
Many of the Israeli festivities are celebrations of the so-called “Israel Defence Forces,” better known to Palestinians as the army that occupies them, arrests and kills their children with impunity and helps settlers to steal their land.
Some of these disturbing images of Israeli children being put through military-style training displays at Efrat, an illegal Israeli colony in the occupied West Bank, have been circulating widely online and were published in Haaretz and other media.
A repeated theme of pro-Israeli, anti-Palestinian propaganda is to circulate images ofPalestinian children taking part in such militarized displays in order to advance the belief that Palestinian culture is inherently violent and “teaches children hate” and that therefore Israeli violence is a justified defensive response.
But these pictures are remarkable because they reveal the extent to which Israeli culture has been militarized and how Israeli children are not immune to this – a key theme in Max Blumenthal’s book Goliath.
Video has emerged implicating British militants in Syria in an apparent war crime.
Footage uncovered by researchers at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR) shows terrorist insurgents executing a prisoner, said to be a loyalist of President Bashar al-Assad.
The incident is thought to have happened in the last two weeks, near Raqqa in northern Syria, Sky news reported.
The footage was posted on the Instagram account of a man believed be from London.
The caption accompanying the video describes the prisoner as one of ‘Bashar [Assad’s] dogs’ and says the execution was retribution for the deaths of four fellow militants.
The ICSR monitors the social media accounts of hundreds of foreign militants inside Syria.
They believe the man that posted the video is part of a group of British terrorists, known as Rahat Al Tawheed, an affiliate of the terrorist group ISIL, which controls…
View original post 307 more words