Child exploitation by ISIL terror group in Syria war

The notorious al-Qaeda-linked terrorist group called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has lately released a video footage of a young child proclaiming membership in the radical militant gang, raising suspicions that the terror group is also engaged in child abuse practices.
The short footage shows an ISIL element asking the 3-year-old child, after he fires away a Kalashnikov rifle, about his identity and what he is doing in the war-ravaged Syria. It seems obvious from the type of questions and the child’s responses that they were previously rehearsed.
Responding to the question, the 3-year-old identifies himself as “Abubakr Al-Baghdadi” and a member of the ISIL terrorist group. He further states that he is from the Central Asian country of Uzbekistan. The development comes as international organizations have published numerous reports regarding the abuse of children in war zones by armed groups in Syria.

At Least 11 Danish Terrorists Killed in Syria

Friends of Syria

At least eleven of the 90 people who have travelled from Denmark to Syria since the summer of 2012 to fight with terrorist groups seeking to topple President Bashar al-Assad are believed to have been killed, the Danish security service said on Friday.

“We have not previously seen so many people from Denmark who have travelled to a conflict area during such a short period of time,” said Jens Madsen, head of the security service PET.

Most were young men who were members of criminal gangs or extremist groups, the Centre for Terror Analysis (CTA) said in a report commissioned by PET.

Militants who return to Denmark were believed to play a role in recruiting new volunteers to join foreign backed terrorist groups in Syria.

“One of the PET’s main tasks is to keep an eye on people who plan to travel to Syria and fight, as well as those…

View original post 79 more words

Syrian torture claims- Without the torture- Unlike Abu Ghraib- Odd?

Coincidentally? NotWe are witnessing a smear campaign against Syria being put forth by Qatar.

H/T commenter
simone lagareJanuary 21, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Please people get on to Social Networking site and POST! Call these photos of torture that are making the rounds on the MSM BULLSHIT they come from QATAR!

More stories. So very reminiscent of the chemical weapons psy op- Images and allegations
Briefest digression and then we will move on-
To this very day do we really know if any chemical attack was launched near Damascus?
Relinking because this went unnoticed- Analysts question US intelligence on alleged chemical attack 

 Experts agree that the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian capital of Damascus could not have happened the way the US government contends

The attack could not have happened the way the US government contends. If it happened at all?

In such a timely fashion.. what appears today?  ‘Evidence’ put together by the Qatar monarchy to manage your reality. If you will just believe unflinchingly.  And just as the US showed it’s deceit and dishonesty.  Oh but never mind there is torture ya know?

Here’s the story. Syrian regime accused of torture
PDF

The report was commissioned by the Gulf state of Qatar, which backs the Syrian rebels.

The report was commissioned by Qatar, a backer of the murderous mercs.
That’s red flag number 1!

The report is based on evidence   from an unnamed informant, a photographer who claims to have defected from the Syrian military police. Identified as ‘Caesar’ to protect his identity, the informant said he had smuggled photographs and files out of Syria on memory sticks to a contact in the Syrian National Movement.

Unnamed informant, who smuggled images and files on a memory stick..
That’s red flag # 2! 

He claims that the smuggled data, which includes some 55,000 digital images, documents the deaths of 11,000 detainees in custody at the hands of the Syrian government from March 2011 until August 2013.

Some of the photographs show emaciated, bloodstained corpses bearing signs of torture. Others show bodies with eyes missing, while there are signs of strangulation or electrocution on others.

‘Caesar’ claims they died in captivity before being taken to a military hospital to be photographed.

 Claims photographs taken in a ‘military’ hospital.

That’s red flag #3 

If  ‘Caesar’ is an insider. With insider knowledge. Why doesn’t he have photos, images, taken where the detainees were held?  And where all this torture is alleged to have taken place? An insider should certainly have that capability? Why would an insider present info from the outside?Because from what I have read there are no images of victims in captivity. No images of torture as it is happening.
Oh and why not take actual hard files? If you had access you could have taken some before you fled.
Why didn’t ‘Caesar’ take actual hard file?

No images of torture in captivity- Unlike Abu Ghraib, right?

https://i2.wp.com/static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/7/15/1279191495372/Abu-Ghraib-006.jpg
Abu Ghraib- images from an insider

All images taken of the deceased in an alleged military hospital?
But nothing to show where these crimes were to have taken place- Unlike Abu Ghraib?

Abu Ghraib
A detainee apparently being abused at Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison in 2003.

Why couldn’t this ‘insider’, military police officer, get images such as those we saw in Abu Ghraib?

Abu Ghraib
A detainee apparently being abused at Iraq’s Abu Ghraib prison in 2003.

Unless………….. this ‘Ceasar’ is not an insider?
There is more. Ceasar’s story  just doesn’t add up. I will elaborate…..
From this article 
quoting ‘Ceasar’

“The reason for photographing executed persons was twofold. First to permit a death certificate to be produced without families requiring to see the body, thereby avoiding the authorities having to give a truthful account of their deaths; second to confirm that orders to execute individuals had been carried out.”

Permit a death certificate to be produced?  Why would this (photo taking)  be required? How would images be necessary for this? (the assumption is that these are Syrian citizens, but, that is not necessarily the case)
If these are any one of the vast foreign fighters that may have been incarcerated?  Whatfamilies would be required to see these bodies? Saudi families? Tunisian families? Chechen families? Libyan families? French families? Brits? Canadians? Americans? etc., etc.,
And if these are images of Syrian citizens it would make more sense to me that these are indeed images taken by the hired killers. They have been killing so many Syrian citizens all along.

As for all the other claims:
“Military hospital”? sufficiently vague. How many militarized hospitals are controlled by the mercs and NGO’s? Perhaps these images were produced in some Israeli hospitals, who really knows?
How many Syrian civilians have the mercs tortured, maimed, raped and killed?
How many persons have the mercs mutilated and taken pictures of their attrocities?
Including organ eating?
I am quite certain our Qatari backed military police defector could get his hands on plenty of those images? There are so many of them available on line. One can only imagine the private holdings of the merciless
(captagon high) hired killers?

“The former prosecutors said they were satisfied there was “clear evidence, capable of being believed by a tribunal of fact in a court of law, of systematic torture and killing of detained persons by the agents of the Syrian government. It would support findings of crimes against humanity and could also support findings of war crimes against the current Syrian regime.”

There might be evidence of torture? Goodness knows there has been enough reports of atrocities by the rebels. Mass killings. Use of chemical weapons. Beheadings and more. But is there any real evidence of connecting the torture to the Syrian government or Syrian officials? Who conducted the torture?
Important stuff. None of it addressed by these allegations

The team said they found the informant and his evidence to be credible after “rigorous scrutiny.” The images were also examined and authenticated by three forensic science experts, the Guardian said.

The images are most likely real. But that doesn’t tell us where? When? Who?

Geneva 2 on the horizon

The report comes just ahead of the Geneva 2 peace talks, due to be held on Wednesday, which are aimed at negotiating an end to Syria’s three-year-old civil war.

On Monday, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon rescinded an offer to include Iran in this week’s Syria peace conference, less than 24 hours after making it. The decision came after the main Western-backed opposition group, the Syrian National Coalition (SNC), threatened to boycott the talks.

Shortly after Ban withdrew the offer to Iran, the SNC confirmed its participation in the conference.

A pattern we have seen all along concerning the demonization of Syria. Ahead of some meeting… outrageous allegations.

Source